Services for Residents
At Auburn Rose, we call those who lease the properties we manage 'residents' rather than 'renters.' We know that while you're residing in one of our properties, this is your home.
The tenants we place in our managed properties tend to be long-term residents because Auburn Rose understands the importance of matching the right person to the right home.
This thoughtful approach, and the quality of our ongoing property management services, means Auburn Rose residents tend to stay longer than average – many of our residents have lived in their units for more than three years.
You can rely on Auburn Rose:
- Dependable staff – Having dealt with the frustration of other property managers that don't return calls, Auburn Rose believes in prompt response to residents' calls: we're available by phone 24/7.
- Personal service – With Auburn Rose, you won't be mailing a check to a property manager you've never met who's located somewhere across the country. We're located in the Baltimore, Maryland area. Trust us, you'll get to know our faces! We'll meet with you before you move in, and we'll be available when you need us.
- Fast maintenance turnaround – Auburn Rose takes pride in the speed with which we respond to maintenance request calls: non-emergencies are attended to within one business day; emergencies are handled within one hour of notification.
- Well-groomed grounds – If you live in one of our HOA communities, our landscaping crew will make sure the grounds around your home are maintained beautifully and comply with HOA standards. If you reside in a non-HOA home, our landscapers are available for major projects (e.g., re-sodding a lawn).
- Well-maintained amenities – Some Auburn Rose communities and single family homes have outdoor amenities, such as a pool, tennis courts, etc. These will be in operating order when you move in and cleaned regularly during your residence there.
If you read the history of Auburn Rose on the About Us page, then you know we started this company because of our dissatisfaction with the level of service we experienced using other property management firms (for our own investment properties).
From the outset, we determined that Auburn Rose's residents, owners and realtor partners would receive the same commitment to service and hard work that we couldn't find elsewhere.
We hope you contact Auburn Rose when looking for your next rental residence.